After school on the first Thursday of each month, the Farmers’ Market sells baked goods, farm produce, and other farm products. This completes the farm-to-market cycle, and raises money for animal feed and other Farm expenses. There are many fun volunteer jobs needed for the Farmers' Market such as Bakers, Chefs, Set Up staff, Sales staff, Harvesters, and more. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer!
Farmers' Market Team
- Jen Chu & Merav Arditi – Coordinators
- Erika Conley & Aude Ismael – Weekly Market Leads
Farmers' Market Recipes
Enjoy these wonderful items often prepared for you by Katie, Kathy and other Farmers Market Chefs!
- Baked Potato Chips
- Homemade Fresh Apple Sauce
- Oven Baked Carrot Fries
- Teacher Martha’s Magnificent Meyer Lemonade
- Teacher Penelope’s Turkish Bread
- Vegan Potato Soup
- Vegan Pumpkin Soup